Friday, March 4, 2016

FAITH

Faith. Why is it we can believe when we put our key in the ignition the car will start but when God tells us to do something we don't trust He will equip us to complete the task? We can be very strong in our faith yet we can waver over and over again because we FEEL weak, inept, insecure, underqualified, and the adjectives keep on coming.
This picture is my Christmas cactus on its third blooming. Why am I showing you? Because after reading on how to get your Christmas cactus to bloom, I did what it said, had faith that it would happen, and it is now on its third blooming with buds still coming. This is what God does with us. He plants the seeds, waters them, and waits; knowing in His perfect timing we are going to bloom and we will keep on blooming. 2 Timothy 2:13 tells us, "if we are faithLESS, He remains faithFUL, for he cannot disown Himself".
Jesus is asking each one of us to step out of the boat, come join Him on the water. If He has called you, He will equip you. Don't let the enemy convince you differently. He attempts it  with me concerning my writing on a regular basis. That's the reason I haven't posted for several weeks but it's not how I feel but do I have the faith God will give me the words, the message. The answer will always be YES because God is faithful, He can be no other way!!


No comments:

Post a Comment