Friday, May 20, 2016

GOD'S ROSE


Lord God, my heart is open to You,
To Your love, to Your salvation,
My life is Yours, Dear Lord.
My heart cries out only to You, Father God.

My walk with You is like a rose
Like a bud ready to burst forth
Reflecting the depth of Your Glory--
Each petal an expression of Your Love..

Your Majesty  hidden deep within
Until the Son’s rays open the petals
In a burst of unspeakable beauty
Admired by all who notice.
Only attaining its genuine perfection
When Your Face is glimpsed.

Petals fall along the path of life.
Nevertheless Your Grace
Redeems the rose’s allure
So Your handiwork may be appreciated
By all who pass by.

Father God, my heart is Yours.
My life is Yours.
Make way for Your beauty to emerge
Until all that can be seen
Is Jesus’ reflection in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment